The Baywood Lodge and Restaurant was built by Richard Otto in 1953. The counters for the fountain drinks were all chrome. In the far right corner can be seen what was called a sundries, now known as a drug store
In the 70s it was know as The Salty Pelican. It was Mare Blu around 2000, and today it is La Palapa.
This is a part of a collection of antique photos of Baywood Park.